Join the Flagstaff Shakespeare Festival for a long weekend in Cedar City, Utah, to experience the Utah Shakespeare Festival! Link below to purchase your spot.
Only SEVEN SLOTS LEFT!
August 18-21, 2022
Couple (shared room)-$2,000
Single (private room)-$1,250
Price includes: Hotel, travel, tickets to 5 shows, exclusive meet and greets, scheduled itinerary, and tour guide!
1. Transportation will be by passenger van, gas is included in the price. It is about a 4.5 hour drive to Cedar City.
2. The 5 shows we are seeing are:
Thurs eve: All’s Well That Ends Well
Fri Matinee: Clue
Fri Eve: Sweeney Todd
Sat Matinee: Tempest
Sat Eve: King Lear.
3. Accommodations are at the Baymont by Wyndham Hotel in Cedar City.
4. The itinerary is still being built, but will include the 5 shows we are seeing, talk backs and meet and greets with actors, suggestions for Cedar City attractions, hikes and sightseeing, etc.
5. Meals are not included with the price except breakfast at the hotel, but the hotel is within walking distance of the theater as well as many great restaurants!
Marketing Director Hannah Fontes will be the tour guide. Hannah lived in Cedar City for four years, and loves Cedar dearly. The itinerary will be built more specifically once all 8 slots are full and we know everyone’s preferences and accessibility levels!
$100 non refundable deposit will be held. 50% refund available until July 25 and no refunds will be accepted after July 25.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.