As we complete our 7th season, FlagShakes seeks a Production Manager to work with our staff and incoming independent contractors to ensure logistical operations run smoothly.
This position has potential for growth with regard to hours and responsibilities after a 6 month probationary period.
Salary increases happen simultaneously for all staff as budget allows and this position would be included in any salary increases.
- Correspond with artists
- Send offers, contracts, scripts, artist packet, W-9, production schedules, etc. to cast and crew for specific needs of production, and collect signatures and paperwork
- Coordinate season auditions
- Assist in vetting applicants, creating and coordinating audition schedule
- Act as a point of contact for individuals with HR-related matters
- Make sure contractors fill out W-9s and set up direct deposit information in Quickbooks
- Cross reference end-of-year 1099 distributions
Scheduling / Production
- Create and maintain the Production Calendar, and paperwork associated with the smooth running of each production and event
- Coordinate the specific rehearsal/performance/filming/etc. times at our venues
- Point of contact for artists/independent contractors on productions and one-off events
- Create and communicate schedules for all productions and events that do not have a stage manager
- Interview, hire, and oversee stage manager/stage management team
- Maintain, revise, and ensure the enforcement of the Covid-19 Policy
- Schedule production meetings, including post mortems
- This position is ideal for individuals who are located in the Flagstaff/Phoenix area
- Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, self-sufficient, good at time management, and enjoy a collaborative work environment
- Housing provided in Flagstaff during technical rehearsals
- FlagShakes will pay for and compensate for training related to this position (subject to approval)
- This role is part-time (as are all of the FlagShakes staff positions), and is 1099. Compensation for this role is $20/hour for up to 40hours per production or 20hours per month.